Warehouse Worker Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure the security, maintenance, and sanitation of the warehouse.
- Prepares job orders by processing requests and supplies; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in staging area.
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations Enforces inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Provides quality service by following organization standards.
- Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
- Promotes clean shipping supply area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in the metal shop when needed, included but not limited to duct work manufacturing.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements and skills
- Working experience in a Warehouse environment
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases, and other systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Competitive Pay
- Exceptional Family Medical
- Personal/Sick Time
- Vacation Pay
- Monthly Lunches
- Family Friendly Environment